I was up at 6am this morning too. I went running before Steve left for work because I knew how hot it was supposed to be. I thought I was going to die, it was SOOOO hot! I can't imagine how this afternoon will feel.
Hey, don't complain! You're off to the beach! What better place to go on a crazy hot day! I spent the day sweating profusely and staining the back side of the deck! Oh for a beach (even with kiddies!) love ya! mom
3 comments:
I was up at 6am this morning too. I went running before Steve left for work because I knew how hot it was supposed to be. I thought I was going to die, it was SOOOO hot! I can't imagine how this afternoon will feel.
Hey, don't complain! You're off to the beach! What better place to go on a crazy hot day! I spent the day sweating profusely and staining the back side of the deck! Oh for a beach (even with kiddies!)
love ya!
mom
true, true. but "going to the beach" with 50 children probably isn't as relaxing as what you picture when you think of "going to the beach".
Post a Comment