brown leather. a bit of class. new pillows made by moi.
and yes, the pillows with the designs are fuzzy.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
WHAT?!?! WOW!!!! What happened to Grandma and Grandpa's couch? I hope someone in the family still has it- it was soooo comfy and all!! love how the pillows turned out! I always knew teachers got paid a lot... haha. :) Your photo is featured on my blog. I'll try to email you some of you and Livi soon.
OH MY!!!!! Now what will I sleep on when I come for a visit?? hahah. That looks sooo nice. Wow! The whole family has at least one piece of leather furniture now. That's pretty cool - we're clearly a family with fantastic taste and style. The pillows look awesome too, especially the wallpaper-looking ones. Love it!
You guys need to do a new walkthrough video of your apartment for us folks on the west coast who won't be seeing it for a little while yet. Yep. That would be a good idea.
WOW That is a beautiful couch. Tim and I have been looking for one just like that forever. You made a great find. And I love the pillows. Will you sew for me...I am so challenged in that department :) Have a great day
Yikes, so Ryan isn't a student anymore, huh? Look at that couch!So much for his last pay cheque! I barely had a chance to see your pillow fabric and its all sewn up into fabulous pillows. Awesome!!! I'm happy for you! So what did you do with the falling apart couch? mom
This is so funny! Our leather sofa and love seat look a lot like that and I was totally going to buy some paper lamps this month like yours and the colour scheme is very similar. Cousins think a like! :) Looks great! Gives me a good visual as I try to make this house a home!
6 comments:
WHAT?!?! WOW!!!! What happened to Grandma and Grandpa's couch? I hope someone in the family still has it- it was soooo comfy and all!! love how the pillows turned out! I always knew teachers got paid a lot... haha. :) Your photo is featured on my blog. I'll try to email you some of you and Livi soon.
OH MY!!!!! Now what will I sleep on when I come for a visit?? hahah. That looks sooo nice. Wow! The whole family has at least one piece of leather furniture now. That's pretty cool - we're clearly a family with fantastic taste and style. The pillows look awesome too, especially the wallpaper-looking ones. Love it!
You guys need to do a new walkthrough video of your apartment for us folks on the west coast who won't be seeing it for a little while yet. Yep. That would be a good idea.
WOW That is a beautiful couch. Tim and I have been looking for one just like that forever. You made a great find. And I love the pillows. Will you sew for me...I am so challenged in that department :) Have a great day
Yikes, so Ryan isn't a student anymore, huh? Look at that couch!So much for his last pay cheque!
I barely had a chance to see your pillow fabric and its all sewn up into fabulous pillows. Awesome!!!
I'm happy for you! So what did you do with the falling apart couch?
mom
Looks great!
This is so funny! Our leather sofa and love seat look a lot like that and I was totally going to buy some paper lamps this month like yours and the colour scheme is very similar. Cousins think a like! :) Looks great! Gives me a good visual as I try to make this house a home!
Love Ashley
Post a Comment