Oh wow! Gramma rocks!! Actually, I've seen a few articles on how care homes have bought Wiis for their residents - bowling on a Wii is fun, yet it doesn't risk the kind of injuries that picking up a heavy bowling ball would. Makes sense to me, and clearly Gramma is great at it!
I can't wait to see the video of Grandma playing the game where you snowboard or a wii dance off. Are there more videos to come?!?! I loved it. Thanks! Grandma is so cute!
So funny! It's amazing who you can get to play Wii! My friends and I have been getting all our parents to try it. People you would have never thought would do it.. But grandma? That's even better! haha. She's so cute.
7 comments:
I was at your place when gramma played this game and I still sat here and chuckled! Way to go juls.
mom
Very funny to see mom perched on the edge of her seat and her whole body going at it!!
A Emmy
Oh wow! Gramma rocks!!
Actually, I've seen a few articles on how care homes have bought Wiis for their residents - bowling on a Wii is fun, yet it doesn't risk the kind of injuries that picking up a heavy bowling ball would. Makes sense to me, and clearly Gramma is great at it!
Hmm... I'm getting ideas for collective Christmas presents... Ok, maybe not.
I can't wait to see the video of Grandma playing the game where you snowboard or a wii dance off. Are there more videos to come?!?! I loved it. Thanks! Grandma is so cute!
So funny! It's amazing who you can get to play Wii! My friends and I have been getting all our parents to try it. People you would have never thought would do it.. But grandma? That's even better! haha. She's so cute.
Love your cousin,
Ashley
i love her!!
That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment