I LOVE how my dress turned out! It was so comfortable and I still totally love the colour (in case your colour is off on your monitor, it's not coral or peach, its a deep orange).We had a blast! I took a ton of other pictures, which may find their way onto my blog yet, but I don't have time now. I'm feeling a little anxious to get going on my massive proposal which is due this week. More to come....


2 comments:
Oh wow!! That turned out really really well. Nice work! Man, I can hardly wait to be done with this moving stuff because I found some of my old clothes that I want to alter so they're wearable again too. Perhaps I should just send them to you? haha!
Very cute, Julia! Makes me almost consider hauling some of my dresses out to work on, but on second thought, none of them fit me, and side panels all the way up just won't do it... That and mine weren't orange- they are peach (not from my wedding!)I'll leave them in my garage (we're doing a fundraiser next wkd to help bring our kids home and for an orphanage in Ethiopia),
You and Gen both have a way with making clothes fun!
Ramona
Post a Comment