I love it. It might be the day after my birthday, but one of my friends pointed out that I should be the birthday princess for at LEAST a week, so I'm reposting this on my blog, too.
Oh my, those days were such fun - perms, big bangs! Cabbage patch dolls. I just love your smiles and sparkling eyes. But wait, is that your brother trying to get on that picture? What do you have against your brother wishing a happy birthday too?????
3 comments:
AHHHHHAHAHAHAA!!!
I love it. It might be the day after my birthday, but one of my friends pointed out that I should be the birthday princess for at LEAST a week, so I'm reposting this on my blog, too.
HAHA.
You sure can tell you are sisters.
Oh my, those days were such fun - perms, big bangs! Cabbage patch dolls. I just love your smiles and sparkling eyes. But wait, is that your brother trying to get on that picture? What do you have against your brother wishing a happy birthday too?????
love you lots!
mom
Post a Comment