NICE PICS!!!!I'd print them and frame frame them for the new house!!Rob & Krista
i am reading your blog with Liam on my lap and all he can say is "oh no, funny nose"
You guys are too funny! I came to get caught up on your blog, and had a good laugh at this one! But, it also makes me miss my sister- must be a Reimer thing to have such fun with cameras and computers...Ramona
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NICE PICS!!!!
I'd print them and frame frame them for the new house!!
Rob & Krista
i am reading your blog with Liam on my lap and all he can say is "oh no, funny nose"
You guys are too funny! I came to get caught up on your blog, and had a good laugh at this one! But, it also makes me miss my sister- must be a Reimer thing to have such fun with cameras and computers...
Ramona
Post a Comment